5 March 2007

China 1979-1981


When I saw Yves Nalet’s pictures of China between 1979 and 1981, I immediately thought about my uncle and my aunt who lived in China exactly during these years. They were French teachers in the Language Center of Tianjin University and they keep an unforgettable recollection of this time. I would like especially to reproduce here their comment of this photo :

“The photo of the bicycles’ parking made us remember our first time at the picture. We were wondering why people would hastily leave the theatre even before the end of the movie. We finally understand when it took us three hours to get back our bicycles!”

According to them, Yves Nalet’s pictures are a good testimony of a revolved time they are very glad to have known.


Today’s favourites
China, 1979-1981, pictures by Yves Nalet


 
Clicky Web Analytics